We have an extremely talented bunch here at Game Dr. and we will be showcasing all of the team’s scientific and game publications.
1. Scientific Publications:
- Activity of species-specific antibiotics against Crohn’s disease associated adherent- invasive E. coli. Inflammatory Bowel Diseases. 2015 Oct;21(10):2372-82.
- Colicin-like bacteriocins as novel therapeutic agents for the treatment of chronic biofilm-mediated infection. Biochem Soc Trans. 2012 Dec 1;40(6):1549-52.
2. Education / Technology Publications:
- CSMLS Podcast. Art Meets Science. April 2018
- Enterprise: Game On. Nature. 2017
- Digital Gaming and Science Education; An Innovative Partnership in the Digital Era. Science on Tap, Philadelphia. 2017
- Forbes 30 Under 30, Science and Healthcare. Class of 2017
- How can dance and martial arts explain antibiotic resistance? Longitude Prize. 2016
- The visualization of antibiotic resistance through creative film. Biochemical Society. 2016 Nov
- Game Dr Case Study. Firstport. 2016 Aug
- Changing Public Perceptions One Game at a Time. TEDx Glasgow. 2016
- An Interview with Carla Brown. Crastina. 2015 Nov
- Kids set for Bacteria Combat with launch of new App. University of Glasgow. 2015
- Bacteria vs Antibiotics? Biochemical Society. 2015 Nov
- App to teach children about antibiotic resistance. Scotsman. 2015 Oct